Today i am telling about the telenor Internship Program in pakistan so in this basically telling the complete detail of the Telenor Internship Program for Student:
Here the Complete of the Internship program:
Come experience the best 6 weeks of your life!
When you intern with Telenor Pakistan you get more than just “real world work experience.” You become part of the Telenor Family. Through our Internship program, you get to make valuable contributions to business-critical projects and you leave better prepared to ace your academic pursuits.
What we are looking for?
in the Telenor Internship Program for Student We want diverse, culturally aware, well-adaptable, well-rounded and problem-solving undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to work in a leading multinational company in Pakistan and gain real world experience.
What we provide
Telenor Internship Program contributes towards the development of talented students by providing them an opportunity for industrial exposure through their internship at Telenor Pakistan. In addition to the development of talented students, one of our prime objectives with the Internship Program is to identify talent for hiring of future employees.
What to expect
in the Telenor Internship Program for Student During the internship you will work on real business projects which are supporting current business strategies. You will be working in cross- functional teams with on-going coaching support and appropriate training/tools to successfully complete your projects.
All interns will receive a stipend, mobile credit allowance and laptops for the duration of the internship.
in the Telenor Internship Program for Student Depending on the needs of the particular internship, the intern must have completed a minimum of:
- Six semesters for Bachelor’s students (3/4th of their bachelor’s degree)
- Two semester for Master’s students (1/2 of their master’s degree)
Mail and Femail both can be apply.
How to Apply:
Interested in being a part of the Telenor Family? Let the following be your guide:
1. Create a Profile: Fill in all your details so we can find you.
2. Research: What area interests you? Find out more by looking at our roles and responsibilities
3. Apply Online: Search for current openings and apply
4. Interviews: Either phone, face-to-face, or Skype based
5. Screening: Pre-employment verification of job history and criminal record.
6. Offer: Our highly trained recruiters will send you an offer if you fit the position.
7. Onboarding: You are now part of the Telenor Family
Online Apply Click Here: